Dr. Kenyon P. Jordan specializes in Fitness for Duty evaluations, job suitability assessment, return to duty assessments, mental health assessment and personality testing in the Denver area.
Due to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), the Colorado Assessment office offers virtual testing and assessments utilizing a secure, HIPAA-compliant Telehealth platform.
To schedule an appointment, visit the Contact page.
Dr. Jordan, ABPP is a board-certified police and public safety psychologist. His work experience includes over 20 years of experience. Dr. Jordan provides services including:
- Pre-employment psychological evaluations for police, fire and public safety
- Job Suitability Assessments
- Fitness for Duty Assessments
- Consulting for law enforcement
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Psychological testing for those applying with Federal law enforcement (Customs and Border Patrol, the Marshals Office, FBI, etc.). If you are required to complete psychological testing for you application, click here to contact Dr. Jordan.
Quality and Service Matter
I have an established practice in the Denver Tech Center since 1997. As a result, you can be assured of continuity in service and a consistent level of quality.
I am a licensed and board certified psychologist with training in both Industrial Psychology and Clinical Psychology.
I treat every candidate in a respectful and friendly manner.
I do not “farm out” the work to lesser-qualified associates.
I take the time to answer candidate questions during the testing, and I have flexible appointments to accommodate scheduling for out-of-town candidates.